Have you got a wardrobe full of clothes and
Nothing to WEAR ?
Want a new, more colourful, more flattering look?
The Full Image is a consultation including all the colour, style and makeup help you need.
When you are wearing the right colours, your skin looks smoother and your eyes are brighter. Understanding which colours complement your natural colouring, you can save money and you will look your best.
When you know what styles suit you, shopping is faster, more focused, easier and you avoid wasting money on clothes you never wear.
What a full image consultation will show you:
- why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- how to:
- wear and combine colours to achieve the looks you want
- make your wardrobe more versatile
- wear the colours you already have
- achieve a discreet, easy everyday make-up look that suits you & your lifestyle
- avoid shopping disasters
- select the most flattering styles for your body shape
- achieve your best fit every time when buying clothes
- express your personality through your wardrobe
- develop a co-ordinated wardrobe with less clothes more outfits
- focus during shopping – reducing time and frustration
- dress with confidence, whatever the occasion
When you wear colours that complement your natural colouring you look younger, healthier and feel more confident. During your colour consultation you will discover which of colour me beautiful’s palettes is right for you and how to wear your colours in more interesting and flattering combinations to give your outfit the WOW factor. You will be shown how to reproduce a discreet but effective, everyday makeup look. A colour wallet containing up to 36 fabric swatches is included as a guide for shopping, depending on the level of service you request.
Understanding why particular styles, fabrics and patterns flatter your body shape more than others is just part of this consultation. The Style Consultation helps you get more value and flexibility out of your wardrobe so you look great and feel more confident.
We encourage clients to bring items of clothing from their own wardrobe to the consultation – some things you like, and some you don’t – so that you can see in practice what you have learned throughout your style consultation.
A detailed Style Workbook with personalized notes and advice is included in the consultation. You will leave more focused with the confidence of knowing what works for your personal style and lifestyle how to choose the right clothes for you – no matter what shape, size or age you are.
Why not consider putting it all into practice by adding a personal shopping trip to this consultation: by investing in a Image Makeover.
Book your appointment by calling 01 6798992