Managing your cmb Account
"Personal information" (also referred to as "Personal Data" in some jurisdictions) is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you.
We collect, process and use your personal information when you:
- register for a cmbireland Account or log into an existing account;
- visit our website;
- order products or content from us;
- contact for customer care.
The information we collect is typically related to the product or service you request and include:
- your name and title;
- address and email address;
- the nature of the product or service requested;
- connection and service usage details;
- payment information; and
- related information which we may need to fulfill your request.
Sending newsletters and marketing emails
- With your permission we also want to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our services, products, and other information that might be of interest to you when using services from cmbireland.com.
- To offer you more personalized offers and/or special offers, discounts and other information, cmbireland may send you newsletters, discounts, promotion codes, and general information. if you consent. Your consent is not required as a condition of using the cmb website, and you may withdraw it at any time.